May 30, 2018
A maintenance update for FRI's Device Rating Program is now released!
DRP 3.3 Maintenance Release
What's new in DRP 3.3 Maintenance Release?
The DRP maintenance release includes the following updates:
- DRP can be activated on a per-computer basis instead of requiring every user to activate. If an administrative user runs DRP with elevated privileges, DRP activation will apply to all users on the same computer.
- DRP now produces case reports by generating PDF output, which improves the output quality significantly.
- Grid reports continue to preview using the existing report preview method.
- DRP generates previews for reports, which can be printed on any available printer on the computer. The print button on the toolbar and print on the File menu been removed.
- Bugs in certain Swept-back weir calculation cases have been fixed for sieve and valve trays
- The user’s manual is now included with the software (Help>Contents) and opens as a PDF.
Please contact email@example.com for assistance with downloading or activating the program.
*If the DRP Download link does not take you to the DRP download page, please contact your company’s Technical Representative (listed here). DRP can only be downloaded by FRI website users with TAC-level access to the website.